Tuesday 3 October 2017

Man Chester Adventure


Betty Badger has been beaten by technology today. Everything I wrote about cameras and virgins and trains and MPs has all vanished.  But here is me on the journey.





Man Chester is huge and nearly as big as London but the people are much more friendly. The police Humen and Huwomen let me stand really close to where the important Humans called MPs went in to their meeting. The MPs were quite kind too and some said they supported me and had their pictures taken with me.





One man called me a skunk but I was not too upset about that because they are our cousins and we can make quite a stink too. The sett still smells of my Brian even though it is a week since he was shot dead. His scent gives me comfort and I will never forget him.

I am staying with Chris who is lovely but I could not persuade him to carry me up the 14 flights of stairs. But he is very kind and has made me feel at home. He has a lovely smart and tidy sett, although I am not sure that a Badger should be quite so far off the ground!

I am exhausted after today's adventures so will burrow under the comfy nesting material now. Hoping to meet the Chief Huwoman Mrs May tomorrow. Yawn...

1 comment: