Wednesday 4 October 2017

Almost too much excitement for a Badger to bear

Just arrived home to my sett after the most exciting time I ever had in my whole life.  What an adventure!

I met a Dog (which I was not sure about because they can hurt Badgers) with a seriously worried companion:




I met some Horses, but I felt sorry that they didn't have any grass to eat:


I met some Humen with flash-bang sticks.  They told me they are called guns.  They assured me that they had never shot a Badger...


I met a lovely Human from a place called Scotland and he kept kissing me.  He was worried about Nuclear War,  I wasn't sure what that was but I think it is a bit like a cross between a big wind and a fire:


And here is me outside the Conservatories Clan meeting.


It seemed to me that Mrs May's Conservatory Clan were not very happy.  Some people had warned me that Conservatories were horrible to Badgers but some of them were lovely and wanted to shake my hand and said they were on my side.  I told them that they needed to talk to their Clan and tell them to stop hurting Badgers.  They promised they would.


I have to curl up with my cubs soon as I am so tired, but I have to share with you just how happy and comfy I was at Chris and Michael's last  night.  They even got matching sheets for me:


And just to show you the beginning of my journey yesterday, here I am at Euston Station.



And just waiting to get on the train:




Night night Humans.  I have lots more pictures to show you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment