Wednesday 21 February 2018

Betty Badger has a Broken Heart

This birth of my 3 cubs, Blanche, Brian and Bud should have been such a happy time but a very black cloud has descended over our sett.  Mr Gove, who I thought was my friend, has announced that he might be killing Badgers all over the Country.  



What will happen to my babies?  Will they all be dead in the Autumn?  My Badger heart is breaking. 



My Huwoman friend Mary has been raging a lot and crying too because she and her friends have been trying to tell Mr Gove and  DEFRA that Badgers are not responsible for bovine TB.  Even if they were, why not vaccinate us rather than slaughter us? 

If you love Badgers and British wildlife, please try to come to DEFRA on Thursday 22nd Feb and stand up for science and compassion.

Bye Bye.

🐾🐾

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Kay. It went well yesterday and it was good to meet up with compassionate Hupeople and new Badger friends. Mr Gove was last seen running into his car pursued by a large Badger. xx

      Delete