Wednesday 8 November 2017

Betty Badger is Back!

I, Betty Badger, am so sorry to have been silent for so long but the Microsoft Monster

Image result for microsoft logo transparent
didn't fix Bob's Laptop so I have had a little holiday in the autumn sun while Bob saves up to buy a new Laptop and some Windows and an Office.




Image result for microsoft I have no idea why a computer needs Windows and an Office, but perhaps there are little insects living inside the Laptop who need to see out and carry out administration. 

Bob is very grateful to the nice Humen, Mike, Vanessa and Larry, who lent him their laptops during the dark days and late nights of 4 hour telephone conversations with the Microsoft Monster. Although all is far from well on the technology front, I will now get back to reality and start talking to my human friends again.


I did enjoy the autumn harvest of apples.  Some people might say that I enjoyed the harvest a bit too much when I got a bit tipsy on apples that had gone past their best and fermented.   I must admit that I did have a bit of a headache next day...  This is a photo that Bob took of me after eating the lovely apples.....






I have to stop now as I am getting packed to go back to London Town to visit the Defra tomorrow.  Bob told me that the NFU is next door to the Defra so I might visit them too.  The NFU is the National Farmers Union and apparently very powerful indeed.  A bit like the  NRA (National Rifle Association)  in the USA).  Bob told me that the Defra dances to the NFU's tune, which can't be a very nice tune if it caused 33,000 badgers to die this autumn.  That might explain why so many of the people who work in the Defra office were so supportive of me when I visited, waving at me and telling me they were on my side, yet they were told not to talk to me.  I will find out more about this and let you know if Defra is being bullied by the NFU.

Its a funny and worrying old world we Badgers live in...

Night Night,  Betty 🐾🐾

4 comments:

  1. Thank you to the photographer of Betty Badger Drunk. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a Good Piece of News, Dear Betty Badger, Love, Tom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tom. Badger business must go on , intrepidly

      Delete